ALVINA
xiaoxuan
forever 21
291287
typical capricorn
working adult

LOVES

sleeping
singing
basketballing
fun; laughing
chocolates
beaches
stars
hearts
peace

HATES

liars
two headed ppl
arrogant ppl
guys who hit gals
cockroaches

ME

you think you know me but you dont.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=xiaoxuan


WISHLIST

happiness
peace
bags
wallet
beautiful shoes


HEAR YOU ME




ANYWHERE BUT HERE


old blog. my another blog. agustina. aiz. azsimah. caiyun. cbx. cheryl.TEP. chunwei. clement. eddiekoh. edwin. esther. meixian. mengli. nolezan. xueting.

xiaxue. iceangle.


BE WITHOUT YOU

Image Source: Foto Decadent
Brushes: Jigsaw-Puzzle
Fonts: DaFont
Hosts: Imageshack, Blogger & Blogskins
Base Codes: BluBlack
Designer: Jessica!

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

August 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. October 2007. February 2008. May 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. April 2009. May 2009. July 2009. August 2009. September 2009. October 2009. November 2009. December 2009. August 2010.

Monday, January 31, 2005;

blogskin

i changed my blogskin le. Finally. Hmm. Feel lyk giving up on this blog. Haha. Cause not always blog mah. Summore its very ugly. >,<

No inspirations on what to write. Arghh. Guess I'll just type in a crappy entry. Pardon me everyone.

New year is coming in like 8days? And yupp. The same goes to tests and project datelines. All crashing in. Giving so much stress and headache. Just counting this week, we have 3 tests upcoming and stats project dued. Sianz. Big headache manz. Haven settle my POM project and OOPJV also. Ms Ohh giving LOTSA stress. Say grp leader must do this, grp leader must do that. Help~

Cant get myself to study REAL hard. Always thinking of fun. =x Nah. I'll try getting myself to study. Even if it means sacrificing my precious sleep time. Big sacrifice lehz. Ohh SLEEP!

So fast its the end of Jan 2005 le. Dunno why time is passing by so so fast. That time taking O`levels, time passed so slowly. But now, its just the opposite. Haha! I duno what I want actually. Time passes slow, I complain. Time passes fast, I also complain. Humans ah humans, when will we learn to be content?

Thinking that I'll be turning 18 this year, seems so unreal. All this while, my mentality is, "18 still far lahh. Dont worry Dont worry" Haha! Dont wana admit old also cannot. Budden, come to think abt it, I dont even look lyk 18 yr old. Contradicting. Nevermind. Dont think abt that first. *lol

Tired. Hopefully I can survived this week and get myself rest time during the one week break. Haha. Thats if I survived this week lahh. Ohh ya. I guess its time for some exercise. My stamina is dying and Im getting FAT. Awww! For those who think Im nt fat, pls change ur mindset. You sld have seen the way I eat manz. Even I canot tahan myself. >,<

I miss my [sly-fans] frens. Haha! Long time no see them le. Dunoo if they still remember me notz. Hopefully they do. *lol* and of cuz I miss the idols. Budden, now dont go chase le. Not enuff time to go ard. Haha! =)

Time to end the crappy entry. Kinda long? Just to summarise my thoughts bah. Budden not all my thoughts lahh. hee~ To all the ppl taking tests and handling with projects, *Lucks for everything! =) And to Keying, [if she reads] dont worry too much, things will be alritez. miss ya!

Take care ppls!



2:30 AM