ALVINA
xiaoxuan
forever 21
291287
typical capricorn
working adult

LOVES

sleeping
singing
basketballing
fun; laughing
chocolates
beaches
stars
hearts
peace

HATES

liars
two headed ppl
arrogant ppl
guys who hit gals
cockroaches

ME

you think you know me but you dont.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=xiaoxuan


WISHLIST

happiness
peace
bags
wallet
beautiful shoes


HEAR YOU ME




ANYWHERE BUT HERE


old blog. my another blog. agustina. aiz. azsimah. caiyun. cbx. cheryl.TEP. chunwei. clement. eddiekoh. edwin. esther. meixian. mengli. nolezan. xueting.

xiaxue. iceangle.


BE WITHOUT YOU

Image Source: Foto Decadent
Brushes: Jigsaw-Puzzle
Fonts: DaFont
Hosts: Imageshack, Blogger & Blogskins
Base Codes: BluBlack
Designer: Jessica!

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

August 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. October 2007. February 2008. May 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. April 2009. May 2009. July 2009. August 2009. September 2009. October 2009. November 2009. December 2009. August 2010.

Sunday, December 12, 2004;

YiDa so CUTE! steamboattt

Actually wana change my blogskin de. But then, I cant find one I really like. So never change lorx. Ya~ Forget it. Im lazy anyway. Haha.

Met Sofia, Melissa and Cheryl. Go indoor stadium. Took train to kallang and we WALKED there. Yeahs. WALK. Haha~ Kinda funny la. Complain lots lorx. The weather so hot mah. Took around 45mins to get there? Think so. Reached there and we're so surprised no one is waiting. Thought Sly not coming. >.<

We asked the someone there if Sly is coming. And he said YES! Coming soon. We so excited lorx. lols. Then I forgot who among us shouted Sly liao. Just know that someone among us shouted Sly and we rushed over. We starting like kinda duno if dats Sly anot. Then I recognised lorx. Shouted its Sly its Sly. *lol* All shocked. We were so stupid can! Hais.. Such gd chance for us to get near Sly and we DIDNT! omg.. What on earth are we thinking?

Sly went toilet and went into the stadium with his frens. We didnt get to get near him. All our fault lahs! Haiyoz~ Then we saw Yida lorx. He so cuteeee! Haha. When we saw Yida we also kinda dumb! Hais. We can get near him de. BUT! We so slow. -.-" Duno wads wrong with us today lahss.

I left earlier. Cause I got gathering with my pri skool classmates. Haha~ Can ya believe? I was actually late for 1 & 1/2 hr. Paiseh paiseh lehs. When I reached Agust even say, Queen arrived liao. -.-" So sorry man!

We had steamboat at Marina South lo. When I reached Marina, took bus and we went pool-ing first. Me and HuiShan didnt play. Haha. See them play lorx. Ard 8pm liddat we go eat~ Catch up with Agust and the rest. Long time nv see them liao ma. Talk alot. Haha. Chen Shijia also came and find us. She came with her parents ma. Find us tok tok abit. Then go off le. Hee~ Its nice meeting pri skool frens.

This gathering only 8person came in total. Haha~ So pathetic rite? But its fun lahss! Agustina, HuiShan, Sara, Jasmine, Roy, Ivan, Tzeyang and me. Agustina became more femaine, Girlish. HuiShan didnt really change much. Sara no need to say, didnt change much too. Haha~ Jasmine Loke, ermm.. wore braces. Other then that not much changes. Still can recognise..

Roy.. Alrite lahss~ Didnt change much too. Ivan taller? Haha. Maybe is I short lorx. Tzeyang change quite abit. Not the same anymore. Must say he grow up liao. Really! He's so gentleman. Help us do this and that. Cook and gif us. Gentleman lah! We even asked Roy and Ivan to learn from Tzeyang. =x Haha~

After finish eating we went home lo. Overall ended not too bad. But then Roy.. Hais.. I duno lahss. Just hope we'll get together more often. End here bahss. Ciaos~

Yida Yida Yida [[Huang YiDa rawks]]



1:31 AM