ALVINA
xiaoxuan
forever 21
291287
typical capricorn
working adult

LOVES

sleeping
singing
basketballing
fun; laughing
chocolates
beaches
stars
hearts
peace

HATES

liars
two headed ppl
arrogant ppl
guys who hit gals
cockroaches

ME

you think you know me but you dont.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=xiaoxuan


WISHLIST

happiness
peace
bags
wallet
beautiful shoes


HEAR YOU ME




ANYWHERE BUT HERE


old blog. my another blog. agustina. aiz. azsimah. caiyun. cbx. cheryl.TEP. chunwei. clement. eddiekoh. edwin. esther. meixian. mengli. nolezan. xueting.

xiaxue. iceangle.


BE WITHOUT YOU

Image Source: Foto Decadent
Brushes: Jigsaw-Puzzle
Fonts: DaFont
Hosts: Imageshack, Blogger & Blogskins
Base Codes: BluBlack
Designer: Jessica!

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

August 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. October 2007. February 2008. May 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. April 2009. May 2009. July 2009. August 2009. September 2009. October 2009. November 2009. December 2009. August 2010.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004;

tiring

:: Monday ::

Went school for only 2hrs. Ya. Cause afternoon the tutorial dont have mah. First jap lesson! Omg~ Jap is so so difficult can! Hais. But I wana learn lehs. Scare I fail. >.< *touch wood*

After the lesson went straight to Cineleisure. Meeting my cousin Eddie there. Somemore Sofia, CaiFen, Joanna there le. Queuing up for Sly's event in the night. Reached there le received call from WaiSee. Say that her junior saw Sly at Hereen. Almost screamed when I heard that. Haha~

Rushed to Hereen. Went in and I saw nothing. >.<
WaiSee called and told me Sly they all eating at level 1 lo. I went down. Really saw them. Taufik, Sly and Olinda eating. haha~

When Taufik about to leave, I called him and show him the letter. He say: "Ohh~ yest the letter?" I replied ya. He took the letter from me and went off. *humpz* Didnt really get to speak to him though.

Continue standing there lo. Sly havent finish eating mah. Ya. When he's done with eating. All the fans kan jiong. panicked sia. *lol* Chased after him inside. He went in to Hereen to shop for Maia's christmas gift. At first we couldnt see him anyway in Hereen. Bt we still found them in one of the shop. Posing shots for the camera man. Kawaii~

After buying, he came down to level one. To wrap the gift. Stood there taking pics with the fans and signing autographs. When the gift's being wrapped up, he rushed off to skate park lo. Met Maia there. She's so so CUTE and HOT lorx! really!

They exchanged gifts and interviewed by the reporter there. Yupp~ Chased Sly when he's going off. He took taxi infront of Cine. Then we rushed back to Maia. Maia ran very fast sia. Then we thought she running away from us. She's not lah. She ran to get something from Sly. The cab there.

She told us to get into somewhere shady. Say go Long John lo. We agreed. At long john, I SAT BESIDE MAIA!! *excited* She's really very pretty plus cute of cause. Ya. Talked to her. Got her autographs. Took pics with her. Hee~ I also listen to MP3 with Maia. She took right side while I took the left. So funny. When she heard her singing the song in the MP3, she say "how u all get the song" *lol*

Leandra joined us too. With her friends. Talked to her and got her signature. She's nice. Yeaps. We sat there from 2plus till 5plus. Kinda long. Hee~ She's really very cute and nice. I lurve her too~ =) There was once the manager came out to sum sort of "scold" us. Ask us change table. We agreed lo. No choice what. Caifen made me so pissed off. Really lorx! Hais. Then today she told me sorry. -.-" Say reasons somemore.

5plus we left Maia and Leandra to go queue. Sly and Taufik arrived at 8pm. After they get down the stage, we rushed into Cine. Didnt catch them. >.<

Waited ard lo. Saw weekiat at cine oso. Haha~ I keep hitting him with the hammer. soft hammer lah! We waited till 11plus? Then I was the first to see Sly coming out. So excited. Duno wad to say. I just keep telling Sofia: "Sly Sly" Haha~ I quicky call Sharon they all. The next thing I know is that, Sly is surrounded by fans. Arghhh!

Never see Taufik lehs. So sad. They said he came out from another entrance. Hais. We chased after Sly. Lost him. And I reached home at around 1plus am. Dead tired.


:: Tuseday ::

Went skool today. As usual Im late meeting Yuxian. *lol* Expected. Bought some notes and went for lab lessons. Realised I forgt to bring my lanyard. Omg lorx. Must go home take. So during the break, xian accompany me home take. Showed her my baby photos and our pri skool photos. *LOL* We laughed at ourselves for being so so silly during pri skool days. Those were the days..

Today's Cheryl birthday. Jenny and Justin de birthday too. Happy Birthday guys! Jenny and Justin finally 17 le. They must have waited very long for this day. HAHA! Still remember those days in Deyi NPCC. We teased them lots abt being born on the same day. =x

Think I'll stop here bahs. Hands are tired, mind is tired, and IM TIRED! Hais~ Take care ppls. "ENJOY" skool for those who started skool. For those who havent, faster enjoy b4 ur holidays end!! *Hee* =)



10:48 PM