ALVINA
xiaoxuan
forever 21
291287
typical capricorn
working adult

LOVES

sleeping
singing
basketballing
fun; laughing
chocolates
beaches
stars
hearts
peace

HATES

liars
two headed ppl
arrogant ppl
guys who hit gals
cockroaches

ME

you think you know me but you dont.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=xiaoxuan


WISHLIST

happiness
peace
bags
wallet
beautiful shoes


HEAR YOU ME




ANYWHERE BUT HERE


old blog. my another blog. agustina. aiz. azsimah. caiyun. cbx. cheryl.TEP. chunwei. clement. eddiekoh. edwin. esther. meixian. mengli. nolezan. xueting.

xiaxue. iceangle.


BE WITHOUT YOU

Image Source: Foto Decadent
Brushes: Jigsaw-Puzzle
Fonts: DaFont
Hosts: Imageshack, Blogger & Blogskins
Base Codes: BluBlack
Designer: Jessica!

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

August 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. October 2007. February 2008. May 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. April 2009. May 2009. July 2009. August 2009. September 2009. October 2009. November 2009. December 2009. August 2010.

Sunday, December 05, 2004;

I HUGG HIM!!

Today went to expo early in the morning.. Cause Sly would be there.. Haha! Reached at around 7plus.. Was so early! No one was there.. Hais.. Long wait again.. But nevermind la.. Really worth it! =)

At around 2pm.. Olinda came~ Yupp.. Sang song lo.. The climaz is when Sly comes la.. So many fans shouting lyk mad! ITS SOO LOUD! hahah.. Kinda nice seeing him up on stage.. Somemore, me and Sofia is standing right infront lo! in the middle somemore! *happy* He got look here also.. =) Hee~ He winked at me and Sofia! Cause we keep shouting for him.. Oh my.. So so memerised by him~ Ya ya ya! I held his hand damn alot of times today! *xing fu*

Hmm.. After finish singing, they tour around the whole place.. MOBBED by fans.. Its damn alot of ppl squeezing.. Poor Sly! He so ke lian can! Kana squeezed.. Hais.. The bodyguards so rough.. I hope they didnt hurt him..

After touring, the guards led them out lorx.. Jasmine was holding to his hand all along.. I was so jealous can! Sigh.. forget it lahss.. Chased to the mediacorp van.. Ran ya know! I saw Sly waving goodbye to me~ Ohhhh..

We hurriedly get a cab and chased along.. Several times we're so near the van.. He saw us.. Waved to us lehss.. So happy lorx.. Yupp.. Even if its only a wave, we very very happy le! =)

They dropped Oli at some mall.. Forget the name liao.. =x Then continued to Henderson building.. Ya.. With Taufik and Sly.. We followed along lo.. Waited inside the Henderson building.. When I saw Sly came out.. I rushed to him.. Haha.. Watched him lo.. Held his hand.. Then he went in van le.. Hais..

Me and Sofia they all ran out lorx.. Go try get a cab.. We cant find one.. Ran all the way outside to the main road.. Tiring.. We got a cab finally.. But, the van gone liao.. I msged Sharon.. She told me they around what IMM i think.. Ya.. We headed there..

Reached IMM.. So many ppl there! Shocked sia.. But I quickly squeezed to the front lo.. Got Sly to sign quite a n.o of stuffs.. Hahah~ My hp he oso sign! Hee~ Really happy sia.. Talk abit to him.. He's so kelian.. He never eat anything since the whole morning.. Somemore hand kana scratched by gals.. Arghhh.. =(

He kana chased out by guards.. =x Cause he heading home ma.. But stuck at IMM cause the fans are MOBBING him.. lols~ But he very cute de lehs.. C him so blur blur.. Makes my heart melts.. Haha.. I asked him to sign on my hand too.. He's like.. holding my hand so gently.. Scared my hand will break? *LOL* SOOO CUTE!

The guards "protected" him from us fans by esscorting him to the taxi.. Yeahs.. Jasmine hug him lorx.. b4 he got into the taxi.. I HUG him TOO! =) SO HAPPY CAN! hahaha~ I just said.. Sly I wana hug you.. and.. I hugg him! so niceeee.. Really hope that moment wont end lorx! That special moment.. I''ll always remember.. =)

We never chased after his taxi le.. Cause we think that he needs some privacy la.. So we never.. We dont wana be stalkers! wahaha~ Ya..

Anyway.. Gotta know the sharon that those pink girls were talking about.. Thought that she was kinda nice and friendly lo.. Yupp.. Chiobu oso~

kies.. Stop here la.. Im dead tired.. Really happy happy today..Dont wana let anyting else spoil my mood.. Hee~ Hope Sly take care la.. He hor! Hiyoz.. Hehehs..


Jerry I miss ya alot~

Sly I miss you sooo much!



Sly I love ya lots lots!! =)



Jerry I love ya lots too!! =)



11:33 PM