Sunday, December 19, 2004;
club at attica *opps*
Hmm.. Met Joanna and her friend at Raffles mrt station. Ya. Brander met us too. Actually Sofia also meeting us de. But she cant make it too early. So, she came with CaiFen later.
We walked from Raffles to Clarke Quay. The club Attica there. Cause Sly and Taufik will be there. Waited at the back door of Attica. Around 6.30pm, heard that Sly and Taufik reached le. 7.30pm, the Attica staffs let those with tickets in. Yupp. Lotsa ppls sneak in using someone else IC. If not, they bluff their way in by saying their sister or whoever will bring them in. >.<
Me, Sofia, Joanna, CaiFen was standing at another queue. We wana buy the tickets mah. After those with tickets went in, they came to ask about our age. Arghh! They say 18 and above then can go in. 16-17 need parents. Omg lorx. We waited around. Then then THEN! Great news. They say we CAN GO IN! With tickets of cause. But no alchol. So we bought the tickets and went in. Yippiee~
Sly came out first. He sang "He aint Heavy, He's my brother" and "An Jing". Then the host played games with the audience. After the lil` game, back to the idols! Taufik came out and sang "Superstitious" and "Me and Mrs Jones" I shouted for Taufik and he saw me! Hee~ Waved halo to me. After singing he went backstage again.
The host asked 3 person to go upstage for a small singing contest. Sing christmas songs. -.-" Haha~ The 3 went up AND the idols came out! Omg. They're the judge lo. Haha~ I was down there shouting for Taufik-again. Took out my letter and let him see. He saw! Then gimme the gd sign and say he'll take from me later. *sweett!* Aww~ He's so so nice.
Then there was this time, Jasmine shouted so loudly for Taufik. Jasmine just beside me. Sly heard. Thought it was me who shouted lo. Then, he shook taufik's arm and point to me. I so so shocked lorx! *stunned* I stood there stunned for a moment. Haha~ Then I faster show Taufik the letter again. *opps* He smiled. =)
Sofia beside me mah. She shouted for Sly. I also shouted for Sly. I didnt forget him for sure. Hahas! I still lurve Sly lah. Taufik too. =) Hehes~We pointed to our wristband again. Sly says "Its in my bag lah" *LOL* so so CUTE!
After the small contest, the 2 idols sang "I dream" together. Ya. Left at around 9plus. We hurriedly go after them. Saw Leandra, Maia, Daphney, Jeassea at the club. They're so nice! Ya. Didnt managed to get the 2idols. Dunnoo where they went. >.<
So no choice lorx. Cant continue chasing. On our way to the mrt station, we saw Jeassea at another pub!! Omg. We're so excited can~ Haha. She gave each of us a hug. Tight tight de. =) She's so friendly. I lurve her.
Take her autographs. Take pics with her. She gave us hug again. Tight one. Aww~ She's so nice can. Talk to her. Before we left she gave us a hug too. Group hug. ^-^ She rawks!
Called WaiSee to let her talk to Maia. Haha~ She's damn shocked I guess. But, I know she happy lahs. *hehes*
Tmr skool starts le. Kinda sianz. What to do. No choice lahs. Hais. Hope I'll enjoy. Addios ppls~
11:59 PM