Sunday, November 21, 2004;
he looked here!!
Long entry today. Its a long day for me~ Went Bishan to see Sylvester. Woke up at 7plus cause I cant get to sleep. Urghh. I'm really tired de lorx. Maybe too excited over meeting him. Hee~ Though not first time meeting him, I still excited over meeting him and it just makes me so so happy. Haha!
Reached bishan at 9plus with Sophia. Already quite some fans there liao. But lucky, we still gotta stand infront cause our new made friends, Joanna, Caifen and Jaylin already there. Hee~ They were the first to reach lo. And Joanna have agreed the day before to help us book place. Nice! Thanks huh~ =)
Waited and waited outside the Delifrance -[spelling mistake]- About 12pm like that, the security guards brought us upstair, to the place where they're going to hold the autograph session. Well.. Bad timing. Cause 12plus is the hottest time of the day. We became easy preys of HEATSTROKE! Omg.. Haha.. But, we still endured through it la. ^-^
From 12plus till 2pm, we waited out in the sun. Talking about Sly, crapping, and making ourselves comfortable and cool. It was so hot! Really really hot. At 1plus, Daniel Ong from 98.7fm came. He crap with us abit. Ask who was the earliest today. Caifen was the one. And.. She got a broken part of a keychain!! Yayaya. To others, it may seems unimportant. But to us -sly fans, its really important! LOL~ Cause the broken part of the keychain was said to be once Sly's property. Aww. *envious* Especially when Daniel says: "Sly wants you to have this." Sighh~
Finally they reached at 2.07pm? Around there. *phew-pit* Sly was so so cute. Aww~ I was like.. Keep shouting his name lorx. Holding up the banner i did for him. Keep shouting to him. He got look here lotsa times wor. *felt happiness* Then, Sly went backstage for a rest while Taufik remains on stage to play games etc. Haha.. I kept shouting for Sly to come on stage.
When he came up on stage, I started my shoutings again. Haha. Crazy over him! Love him lots ma. Play game choose 5 person to go up. He never choose me! hais.. So sad lorx. Those that go up must dance in order to get a pair of tickets to the finals. Only 2 danced, one said she really really wanted to go. So, in the end, only those 3 got the tickets. The other 2 get soveniers nia. He had to choose 2 more fan since still got 2 more pairs of tickets. When Daniel told him that, he immediately fall onto the floor! ITS SO SO CUTE! haha.. purposely de. Once again, Im not choosen. >.<
After the game is autograph session le. I was one of the first 5 to go up stage. So happy. Haha. I admit I kinda bad la. Cause hor, the first thing that I went upstage is give Taufik the book to sign and I took my camera out to take Sly's pic! LOL~ Sorry la. I still love Sylvester more. More than Taufik.
I stayed upstage kinda long. Hee! Because Sly's pen leaked. He said opps! Heheh. So kawaii~ Then, changed pen lo. Sign on my thing and told me to be careful of the pen ink. So caring!! Ohh man. I lurve him lots lots! Haha. I handed him a letter too. Hee. Hopes he reads it and not throw it into the bin. Yupp. First time writing to a guy. =) I told him that I lurve him. He smiled. *melted*
Sign finish went down to wait for Sophia. We two squeezed to the front to look at Sly. Keep on shouting. So he looked up at us and smile~ He smiled! Hee.. We keep on shout and shout lo. After some time he didnt really look up to see us liao. Cause he got too much to sign. Not enough time to finish. Must rush. Aww. Ke lian de Sly. Hand must be very very "suan".. Take care eh..
After signing all [They managed to sign all] they posed in the middle of the stage for us to take pics! Omg.. I was so so smitten with him. We continued shouting. He keeps on looking here. Waving at us. In heaven liao. *xing fu*
They left at 4.30pm. Me and Sophia went to grab a drink. Whole day never drink much. Neither did we have our lunch. Poor thing hor? But, it was worth it la. Cause its for Sly ma! Hehes..
Love you Sly! Supporting you all the way. No matter what happens, things will still remain the same. I'll still love yoo lots lots.. Jiayou Sylvester!
11:04 PM